Friday 2 September 2016

Who said that?! - Footballer Quotes

Think you know everythung about footballers? Think again! Can you work out who said each quote? Click on the name of your answer to find out if it's right! Best of luck!


Any Ideas?
1) 'I don't want to be perceived as a money-grabbing 20-year-old'

A: Daniel Sturridge 
B: Raheem Sterling
C: Nathaniel Clyne
D: Alex Oxlade Chamberlain 

2) 'I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am

A: Cristiano Ronaldo
B: Zlatan Ibrahimovic 
C: David Luiz
D: Emmanuel Adebayor

3) 'Nobody expects a footballer to have any kind of IQ, which is a bit of an unfair stereotype'

A: Wayne Rooney
B: Frank Lampard
Hint: Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
C: Steven Gerrard
D: Sol Campbell 

4) 'I knew there were problems with FIFA when I didn't make the Ballon D'or shortlist

A: Peter Crouch
B: Cesc Fabregas
C: Glen Johnson
D: Graziano Pelle

5) 'There's only one that's a little stronger than me, Messi. All the others are behind me. 

A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic 
B: Carlos Puyol
C: Mario Balotelli 
D: Neymar
Is Bournemouth Jack Wilshere's level?

6) 'Wilshere is good but nothing special. We have 100's of him in Spain. He is overhyped because he's English that's all' 

A: Roberto Martinez
B: Andres Iniesta 
C: Pep Guardiola 
D: Cesc Fabregas

7) 'Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable' 

A: Cristiano Ronaldo
B: Mario Balotelli
C: Luis Suarez
D: Neymar

8) 'I am constantly being asked about individuals. The only way to win is as a team. It is not about two or three star players' 

A: Claudio Ranieri
B: Chris Coleman
C: Zindine Zidane
D: Pele

Fair comments?
9) 'That's football. Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the tree.'

A: Jamie Carragher
B: Jamie Vardy
C: Steven Gerrard
D: Rio Ferdinand

10) 'If you don't know the answer to that question I think you are an ostrich. Your head is in the sand.' 

A: Sam Allardyce
B: Alan Pardew
C: Gary Monk
D: Nigel Pearson

11) 'I am a strong guy. I still think I am the best coach in the Premier League' 

A: Louis Van Gaal
B: John Carver
C: Eddie Howe
Out with the old in with the new?
D: Jose Mourinho

12) 'Nandos isn't a Nandos without fanta and coke mixed #fantoke' 

A: Saido Berahino
B: Marcus Rashford
C: Dele Alli
D: Divock Origi





Still wanting more? Try out our Guess the footballer - Use the pictures to work out who!

No comments:

Post a Comment